Based in M15 Galaxy
OverviewSketch Guess is a social drawing game created by a group of passionate people.
In 2011, a small group of friends began to draw and email crudely drawn, yet clever sketches. The concept was similar to Pictionary, but more organic and unrestricted. Since it was all digital, the friends could play and respond whenever they had time. There were no predefined words or guidelines to follow. Therefore, the sketches could be simple or complex. It wasn’t important how beautiful the sketch was, instead the emphasis was on the creativity behind it.
Under the self established entity of Afterisk, a couple of friends within the group embarked on a mission to bring this game to mobile devices. The goal was to play the game anywhere and at any time while streamlining and centralizing it. Furthermore, the sketches could be limited to friends only or playable by anyone! After plenty of blood sweat and tears, Sketch Guess was released in July 2012 for Android and August 2012 for iOS.
- Create sketches using one or two words that you desire, not from a predetermined list
- You don’t need to play at the same time as your friends, so it’s fast and convenient
- A feed lets you know when your friends have created sketches or solved yours
- Your sketches are saved to your profile
- Explore and play community-created drawings
- Unlock colors by getting high ratings on your sketches
- Show off your craftiness by earning badges